Friday, December 30, 2011

wings of love :')





In an unfamiliar country
Walking in uncertain steps
You had know how much I have given
Believe happiness is right around the corner
In a land far from home
Never give up
You are protect my dreams
A thankful heart, wishes for you forever
Your love are my wings
Gives me strength to go through everything
Touching moments and smiling are our specialty
Happiness and Pain, you’re here to share it with me
Your love are my wings
Gives me strength to go through everything
Our wishes are to find happiness
Creating together, a happily ever after for me and you
The road ahead is still long
Carrying your dreams
Heading to success’ way
Head there with all your strength




* Wings of LOVE by HanGeng
  (credit to YOU) yes it was you :')






















Precious moments in our final year, InsyaAllah :)
12hours journey, 4days & 3nights vacation, on the next entry ! waaiittt yaaa!














No comments: