Sunday, October 14, 2012

Alhamdulillah :) Diploma graduated ~





Bismillah ..
Assalamualaikum w.b.t ~~~


This scroll is for THEM :') 
My success is specially for my beloved mama n ayah ~




Da siblings ! Crazy dumpy bumpyy bumppp forever :)


My auties, cousins and my beloved niece ~
Thanks for coming you olllsssss ! ;D
So sorry my convo berjam-jam nak habis ..
Terima kasih sanggup bersabar di luar dewan :')




My beloved friends since dip n until now :D
Thanks guys for our friendship XOXO


































and lasssssstttlyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ~~~




THANKS for coming :') 
U also make my day ^^



InsyaAllah, four years later I'll grade for my degree :')
Please pray for me . Friends, Mr KA, let's start our journey on this degree ! 
For Farara, Ema, insyaAllah kerja elok2, mana tahu both of you
will grade with the tittle Doctor Veterinar :')






No comments: